By Brian A. Jackson
Read or Download Aptitude for Destruction, Vol 1: Organizational Learning in Terrorist Groups and its Implications for combating Terrorism PDF
Similar terrorism books
Counterinsurgency is a fancy phenomenon that wishes complicated resolution. Any try at reductionism might be a call for participation to catastrophe. even though it's very a lot a kind of conflict, and will healthy into the outline given by means of Jomini as wars of opinion or Clausewitzian wars of resistance. The learn for the current ebook used to be conducted less than the sponsorship of Gen D ok Palit and Chatrapati Shivaji fellowship of the USI.
In Britain on my own, numerous thousand younger Muslims are regarded as a part of violent extremist networks. How did they get entangled? What are the mechanisms and dynamics wherein eu Muslims sign up for al-Qaeda and teams encouraged by means of al-Qaeda? This paper explains the methods wherein eu Muslims are recruited into the Islamist militant flow.
A worthwhile, updated reference device for figuring out the newest advancements in nationwide and foreign terrorism—one of the main urgent defense demanding situations dealing with the realm this day. • greater than 500 entries on themes in modern day terrorism• A chronology of significant terrorist assaults in view that 1946 • A bibliography directory significant literacy resources on terrorism • a listing of acronyms regarding significant terrorist companies
Der Islam gilt seit dem eleven. September als neues Feindbild des Westens. Die Angst vor islamistischem Terror hat auch in Deutschland den Blick auf fundamentalistische Tendenzen in der muslimischen Minderheit geschärft. Doch wird sich wirklich kritisch mit Muslimen auseinandergesetzt? Oder richten sich die Argumente vielmehr gegen Migranten in Deutschland?
- Preparing the U.S. Army for Homeland Security: Concepts, Issues and Options
- Shaking Hands with the Devil: The Intersection of Terrorism and Theology
- Why Civil Resistance Works: The Strategic Logic of Nonviolent Conflict (Columbia Studies in Terrorism and Irregular Warfare)
- Phantome des Terrors: Die Angst vor der Revolution und die Unterdrückung der Freiheit (German Edition)
- The Markets for Force: Privatization of Security Across World Regions
- NATO's Secret Armies: Operation GLADIO and Terrorism in Western Europe (Contemporary Security Studies)
Additional info for Aptitude for Destruction, Vol 1: Organizational Learning in Terrorist Groups and its Implications for combating Terrorism
Aptitude for Destruction, Vol 1: Organizational Learning in Terrorist Groups and its Implications for combating Terrorism by Brian A. Jackson